Structure & Principles
- Board of Directors: Governance
- Operating Board: Strategic Operations
- Foundational Areas of Focus:
- Economic Development
- Quality of Life
- Civic Engagement
- LEAD Teams: Solution Design & Implementation
These principles ensure our work is targeting systemic change or new ways of aligning resources to address underlying causes. Systemic change occurs when an outcome or goal has been attained. This achievement is either through the elimination of the problem or through permanently aligning programs, policies, funding streams or services to reduce the impact of the problem on a long term basis.
Polk Vision strives to:
- Align and engage all stakeholders throughout the county with strategies in six foundational areas of focus: Education, Economic Development, Infrastructure, Government, Quality of Life and Civic Engagement.
- Cultivate an environment of mutual trust and collaboration while working with transparency and a high level of accountability.
- Unify initiatives across the county through a comprehensive, collaborative, multi-faceted process that is recognized as generational; requiring significant time to achieve change and maximum impact.